Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Summer Days

It seems pretty sureal that summer is here. I've started my internship for the summer and it's pretty slow right now, but it should pick up in a few days. I already miss a lot of my friends. I went to Common Grounds this morning and it was dead. Not the same crowd in the summer. Hopefully it will pick up some when summer school starts. But still, many of my firends whom I spend my time there with are either on mission trips for the summer, or they have already graduated. These kind of changes frustrate me. Especially after all that I have been through this past year. It was a great year of growth for me, but it was the worse year of my life. God is still healing me in so many aspects. But I continue to grow. Despite my reluctance and my resistance, I continue to grow and He continues to move me forward. May He always move me no matter what my attitude towards Him is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kessa said...

Just a test.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Kessa said...

Why was that a miss you and love you w/ a question mark? :( ;)

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its amelia- i have to be "anonymous" since i don't have this kind of blog, haha- but mine is www.xanga.com/ameliajoy
anyway, i understand about it being the biggest year of growth but worst year of your life. and for me it was also the year i made the best friends ever. weird. but God has really healed me SO MUCH. i can honestly say that i am free of the anger and bitterness i had all year. so God can do it for you too!!!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home