Friday, September 16, 2005

Graduation Weekend

Ok, so I know that graduation was over four months ago, but I didn't want it to pass completely up without me posting something about it. It was perhaps one of the most enjoyable weekends I've ever had, (despite sitting through the ceremony twice so I could see all of my friends graduate.) I was reminded of how amazing the freindships I am blessed with are. It was such a bittersweet time. I told my friends that four years is an entirely too short of aperiod of time to spend with eachother. And to think that I was planning on graduating a whole year early. To think of all of the things that I would have missed out on!! My time at Baylor has more than I could have ever hoped for.

Below are some pictures of some people that were seen at the Science Building the night of graduation. These crazy people were running through the fountains, laughing and having a great time in 75 degree weather. Now, 75 degrees may not sound too cold, but when you are soaking wet from fountains shooting hundreds of gallons of cold water straight up in the air with great force, it's pretty cold. (Don't ask me how I know that.)

Now I do know who these people are, but the names have been changed to protect the guilty.


Vanessa, Sandy, Rachel, Britney Posted by Picasa


Robert & Vanessa Fountain Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to graduation... it was nice to see you, and get your text right as I was walking on stage. lololl. I hoep we can get together soon.

~Adam

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home