Sunday, August 28, 2005

Padme Amidala

I found this quiz on one of the blogs I read periodically. Seeing as how it asks questions like "Have you ever wanted to be a mother?" I'm not surprised that they listed me as Padme since she is the only female on the list. My boyfriend took the quiz as well and he was... surprise, surprise: Obi Wan Kenobi. I have reason to believe that he knows the charachters so well that he simply rigged it to be Obi Wan. I'd rather be dating an Obi Wan that an Anikan though... so I'm ok with that.


You scored as Padme Amidala.


Padme Amidala

75%

Yoda

58%

Obi Wan Kenobi

56%

Clone Trooper

50%

Darth Vader

50%

Anakin Skywalker

47%

General Grievous

44%

Chewbacca

42%

R2-D2

42%

C-3PO

42%

Mace Windu

39%

Emperor Palpatine

22%



Which Revenge of the Sith Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey who is this Anakin guy. I bet he's a wuss. That guy couldn't hold an arm up to me.

Love you
Richard

10:25 PM  
Blogger Kessa said...

Oh the irony!! I can't take it!! You're too much. Little puns and jokes all hte time...such loooow humor. I'll deal with it though. ;-) <3

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home