Thursday, March 02, 2006

Four Things

My sister just sent this to me and since I just came out of a Theology Midterm I'm in need of a just some light brain work.

Side note on that...I've learned that working your brain out intensely should be treated just like working your body out intensely. It is a bad idea to after a strong workout of cardio and weights to just stop and sit down. As we all have been taught, your body needs to slowly work its way back down. It's needs to cool off slowly. If you stop a workout abruptly, then your body will cool down too quickly and your muscles will tighten up. I think the same is true for the brain. After intense studying and then releasing that information I've learned that it is harder for my mind to relax if I abruptly stop concentrating and do something completely mind-numbing afterwards, like watch TV. I can relax easier if I turn to something like reading for pleasure or filling out a survey. With that said...

Just answer each question with the appropriate 4 answers and then forward to your friends!! See what answers they return to you!!

A. Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Pier 1 Imports, Waco, TX & San Antonio, TX
2. Community Leader and Intern for Campus Living & Learning @ Baylor, Waco, TX
3. Thomas Kinkaid Art Gallery, San Antonio, TX (Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'll admit that...)
4. Carlton Cards, San Antonio, TX

B. Four movies you could watch over and over again
1. A Beautiful Mind
2. The Emporer's Club
3. The Princess Bride
4. LotR Trilogy (ok...that makes six movies total...so I cheated.)

C. Name four places you have lived:
1. Poteet, TX
2. San Antonio, TX
3. Waco, TX
4. Boston, MA (Yeah...wishfull thinkg....maybe one of these days...)

D. Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Oh dear,...do I really have to admit this? Ok...Dawson's Creek. And yes, I own all of the season's that are out. (That's 5 out of 6)
2. Gilmore Girls...It's a very clever and witty show. Greg even watches it with me.
3. Seinfeld...(Greg has me hooked)
4. Simpson's

E. Four places you have been on vacation
1. Numerous ski resorts in CO and NM
2. Roadtrip up from NC to NYC: Stopped at Duke, DC, Getty'sburg, Allentown, Polono Mountains and MANY other places.
3. BOSTON
4. Bahamas & FL

F. Four websites you visit daily: (I'm not much of a surfer...)
1. mail.baylor.edu
2. mail.yahoo.com
3. weather.com
4. howstuffworks.com (to satisfy all of the crazy little questions that pop into my mind nearly hourly.

G. Four of your favorite foods:
1. Greg's Mediterranean Pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
2. Cereal
3. Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff....I'm serious
4. Taco Caserole that my mom makes.

H. Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Hiking in Cameron Park right now with Greg
2. Laying on a beach in Florida
3. Visiting my sister (Mysister put this here and I'm leaving it.)
4. and...do you I even need to write it?...you know....BOSTON!!

I. Four of your favorite things to do
1. Reading
2. Most things outdoors
3. Traveling
4. Spending time with friends

J. Four of your favorite drinks
1. Coca-cola
2. Mamosa (SP?)
3. Coffeeeee.... (The way Greg makes it)
4. Bluetini from Cheddars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home