Friday, December 03, 2004

Christmas Songs

Since people started talking about their worst fears in Christmas music on my last post I thought I'd make it official. What are some of your favorite Christmas songs and what are those that should have never been written? My personal favorite is a Veggie Tales song. It's the Eight Polish Chrstmas Foods. I don't have time to type out the lyrics right now, since I can't find them online so I'll come back and type them later. On a more serious note, Veni Veni Emmanuel is really my favorite. (That's Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel.) I was so excited to get to sing it this past Sunday for Advent at my church. I'll be writting a post about my church a some point. It's too amazing to not share, even if it's just on a blog.

So tell me!! What are you favorite/least favorite Christmas songs?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kessa said...

I'm glad ya'll are so enthusiastic to tell me your favorite Christmas Songs. I had an idea this post wouldn't get any responses. I don't think that most of my readers are all that enthusiastic about Christmas music in general.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home