Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm Excited!!

Today I got my final paycheck from my summer internship. Yes, I said summer internship. Summer was about six weeks ago and my internship ended about seven weeks ago so that means that I should have been payed about five weeks ago. I'm not sure where the whole hang-up took place, but I know that the Cashier's Office was largely the problem. Argh!! The Cashier's Office is the bane of my existence this year. Well, my stresses regarding this paycheck are finally over. My budget is now not so tight and I'm now ahead on some of my bills like I like to be and I was finnally able to buy the rest of my school books for this semester instead of having to renew them from the library one more time. Can you tell that I'm excited? Well, in case you can't tell: I'M EXCITED!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kessa said...

That's not a bad idea... What goes around comes around kind of deal...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home