Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm Trippin'...

Uh...Road trippin', that is. Kelli and I are off...again. To Kentucky this time and by car, not plane. Asbury Seminary in Wlimore, Kentucky is the destination. We get to stay with a friend that we made at the Gordon-Conwell premier weekend. I'm excited again. It's gonna be a fun weekend. I do wish I could go camping though too, Chris and Scott. Leakey,TX (pronounced: Lakey) is one of my homes away from home. Tell the Frio River "Hi" for me. It's been a long time since I've been surrounded in its waters. Ah...such good memories...I miss it. Fall Break is such a good idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil E. Golemo said...

I'm glad you were able to deal with your "Rock" as opposed to your "Hard Place". If two friends would have put me in the position in which you were placed, I given the both of them the 1-2 F-U. But, alas, I'm a more rash person than you, accounting for my fewer friends ;)

I truly hope you have a swell time this weekend. May you find such things that truly allow your heart to sing! Fall in Kentucky! Sigh... how romantic! Bon voyage, love.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home