Sunday, October 31, 2004

Lunar Eclipse

What a fun weekend this has been. I was a little daring at a Halloween party Friday night, (ok a lot a darring for my standards, but Kelli and I were in it together.) Halloween (or Reformation Day; leave it to a Religion major to point that out,) will occur durring a full moon right after a great lunar eclipse which occured the same night the Yankees broke the Curse of the Bambino and a few days before the Bears broke the curse of the Fightin' Texas Aggies and refused to lose the twentieth year in a row to them. We beat them in an AMAZING game by running the ball in for two in overtime. So, I was torn about who to cheer for tonight. I have loyalties that run dep for A&M as you can tell from my previous post, but I can't not root for the school that I love and has been raising me for four years running now. So I waved my sic'em paw proud the whole game, (even when we were down,) and I sang the Texas Aggie Fight song under my breath durring halftime. It was so much fun. I got a good amount of homework done while I was at work this weekend so I won't feel terribly stressed throughout the week, which is always a good thing. It's bed time now.

Thank goodness it's DLS time.

For all you Baptists out there, don't forget the most important day of the year tomorrow. (Besides Reformation day.) It's probably High Attendance Sunday at Baptist churchs nation-wide so bring your friends and rack up those attendance charts so we can boast about our numbers. (I hope you can sense my sarcasm.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home