Friday, December 03, 2004

It doesn't get much better than this...

I love ice cream. I know that just about anyone can make this statement, but I can eat and eat and eat it and my metabolisism doesn't argue (yet,) so I do. However, I discovered it's not just any ice cream I like. Since I don't have access to the cafe's Bluebell anymore I had to start buying my own. I made the mistake of buying HEB's Creamy Creations to try to save a few pennies. It was a nice try they made, but it is a poor substitute for Bluebell and I'll never make that mistake again. I used to only be a chocolate ice cream kind of girl. I have now discovered a great love for Cookie's and Cream or even butterfinger pieces in my ice cream. Two years ago, I discovered Birthday Cake ice cream. It is incomaparble to anything else. mmmm.... Still, my all time favorite has always been (and is in danger of always being) vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, not just poured on top like a sundae, but stirred all in until I have some glopping brown mess that looks anything but edible. But edible it is and especially when accompanied with cherries and cherry juice. ::sigh:: what glorious thoughts of food.

But wait... I didn't think that it got any better than that, until....until....well....it just got better.

Pour a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream on top and that gloppy brown sundae mess from the microwave just became heaven. Mmmm...I'm gonna go eat. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Gillwinkle said...

Hmmm, I actually like the Creamy Creations Cookies n Cream better than Blue Bell...and I like Blue Bell's a lot. I'm just happy we're in the holiday season so we can get the Candy Cane ice cream again...THAT'S some good stuff. Wouldn't try it with Bailey's though. Then again, I'm not the one who is into gloppy brown ice cream soup.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I _know_ you're not eating or making this in your on campus apartment, are you Miss Alderson?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kessa said...

Nope...that's what Kelli's place is for. :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oww oww!

~Adam

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kessa said...

Huh?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home