Saturday, April 30, 2005

A Tale of Big Bunnies

I've been promoted to assistant manager at the store I work at so lately I've been in training. A couple of days ago I was being trained on how to do data entry for transfers coming in and going out of the store. We were shipping out some stuffed animal rabbits that were left over from Easter to a store that is carrying clearance merchandise. These rabbits come in assorted colors and sizes. When I entered the raabbit's sku into the computer it flashed on the computer screen the full description of the rabbit:
Big Assorted Bunny.

Unfortunately, our computer has to abbreviate when it prints out on the register tape so when the reciept for the data entry merchandise printed out, it abbreviated and printed out as:
Big Ass. Bunny $12.99

Many people have found this to be pretty funny (or maybe the fact that I am telling it is tha funny part.) Either way, I wanted to share with my blog readers...if there are any left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home