Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Changes

My life has taken some very interesting and unexpected changes in the past couple of weeks. I am doing something that I never fathomed I'd do. It is weird, but good. I am doing something that is necessary for my own well-being and for the well-being of those around me. In case you are wondering what I am doing, well I'm not going to post it here. Most people already know, but in case you don't feel free to call me and find out. My posts (as has already been the case,) will probably be fewer and further in between, but I'll do my best to keep you updated.

1 Comments:

Blogger kessa said...

hey kessa. my name is kessa too. i don't know if it was you or other kessa, but i found your blog at yahoo. this is interesting. i never met anyother kessa my whole life. hope we could be friends. anyway visit me at curlytwirly.blogspot.com. hope to see you there. take care!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home