Thursday, November 04, 2004

Crazy...I know.

I was sitting in church choir practice last night and completely out of nowhere this thought popped into my head. "I want to be in a school choir again. I register for classes tomorrow, so I'll probably see if I can fit it in my schedule." So this morning, I woke up and registered for choir at Baylor. Now this may not sound crazy to you, but I haven't been in a real choir in nearly four years. I wanted to stay in choir when I got to Baylor, but because I had to have a job and take a lot of hours I didn't think that I would be able to handle more in my schedule. This is my last semester at Baylor and now I kind of have some freedom with my time. That is such a strange concept to me. For so long my time has not really been my own. It has belonged to my jobs, my family, my required commitments, my classes that I have to take and don't get to pick and plenty of other things. I finally have a litle bit of freedom in some of that and it feels so good. I haven't had this kind of freedom since early in high school. It's really nice to want to do something and have nothing holding you back from doing it. I think this is going to be a fun semester for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a lovely voice Kessa, so I don't see why not.

~Adam

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home